Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy, Crazy Life!

I feel as though I have neglected you...my blog...over the last week or so. Not that I haven't wanted to sit down and write my thoughts, moods, life, etc. but that I REALLY haven't had a spare moment! So, I shall begin with a quick update!

First...I got a job! Doing the thing I love the most with what I have at the moment. I am going to be a Special Education Educational Assistant! YAY! :) Being that I wan to be a Special Education Teacher, this is the perfect job for me until I get my degree. It is even in the type of Special Education that I want to work in...yes, there are different types.

Second, family life has been SOOOOOOO crazy. I love it, I just have NOOO time! I am sure you all know how that feels!

Third, Has anyone been bathing suit shopping lately?! IT SUCKS!!!! I am not exactly a size 2 and God gave me this things on my chest that aren't flat...so that means that bathing suit shopping is not going to be good! However, I had spent SEVERAL hours looking/ trying on suits and was given a reality check at how my body looks. Oh! It was not pretty! I was ready to cry! BUT! and there is a but! I ended up finding the PERFECT suit! It is a tankini with skirt bottoms. It fits me where it needs to and makes things not look so bad. Best part about the suit is that it started off at $100 and I got it for $32 w/tax. YAY!!!! However, the fact that I have boobs is always going to cause me issues. (I HATE THAT!!)

So, now that is all up to date... I have a question: Does a woman ever become completely satisfied with her body? And if so, how does that happen? I mean I have curves and don't necessarily hate them, I am just not as toned as I would like. I know exercise will help, but that would require me having the time and wanting to move during that time. I am not a "big" person (I am only a size 10) but I have been cursed (yes I said cursed) with boobs...and they ALWAYS seem to be an issue! They seem proportionate to my body sometimes and other times it is like I am carrying two huge boulders on my chest! WTH?

That is all for now as I contemplate what we will be doing this weekend! Have a good one! :)

1 comment: