Monday, June 15, 2009

Wild Weekend

Well...I had hoped to get a lot of stuff done on Friday so I would have nothing to do but a quick clean up and get ready on Saturday morning. THAT did not happen.

Then Saturday rolled around and I had a massive cleaning to do and get ready before some of the peeps showed up around 1. Only half of that happened. I got up around 5 and started cleaning and cooking stuff. My vacuum broke and I fiddled with that for a while. Then about 8:30 I went to the grocery stores and my mom called to say that she wanted me to bring my kiddos over to her house by 10...ummm we'll see cause I was grocery shopping at the time and they were still asleep when I left. So...I arrive home at about 10:15 and get the kiddos ready...it was about 11 when we finally got to my moms house.

Once back home there were still things I needed to get done and I was still unshowered for the day. My SIL and BIL arrived around 12:30 or so and I needed to still take the trash. So once they arrived we left and took it and then when we got back people had already arrived. GREAT! I was still unshowered!

FINALLY...I get showered and ready...all while my guests wait in the living room. Once I was mostly dressed I invited the girlies back to chat while I finished getting ready. We had some fun chit-chat and girl time.

We all then ran to the store to finish some quick shopping for beer and other stuff.

The Party was officially started! I had a BLAST! Drank too much (for me...I am a lightweight though) and ate too little (2 hamburgers all day)...which eventually left me sick after everyone left. I spent time with great friends and family...even made some new friends. There really wasn't any down side to the night. I was just going to have a good time and not worry about anything! And I didn't!

Then on Sunday we got up and went and ate breakfast. We then headed out to my mom's boat for a fun-filled day out on the pontoon where we swam and tubed! I laid out and didn't worry about anything...for the second day in a row! I like that feeling! Although, I am sun-burned!

So, to re-cap...the weekend was fun and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment