Sunday, December 12, 2010

Insomnia....So lets type!

I have insomnia. For probably the 7th or 8th time this year due to meds from my CVS. I usually ALWAYS get it following an episode. IT SUCKS!!! Well, both do, but I hate the med induced insomnia more...I think...because I'm sleepy AND hurting AND nauseated. YUCK!!! BUT, enough about THAT!

I have started several drafts on here when something has really been bothering me, but have never gotten around to publishing them for whatever reason. However, seeing that it has been almost a year since my last post, I should probably put something on here. :)


The biggest thing is school for me right now. I will graduate in MAY!!!...but will still have a class to take in May. BUT, I AM GRADUATING IN MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! It has been a lot of work and there has been a lot going on the last few months with school and my classes, but I am hoping to graduate with both degrees (as planned) and with about a 3.85 GPA! (DARN C I got this Summer!)

Now, on to Christmas...I don't think I have ever really asked for anything for Christmas...or ever REALLY wanted anything. I am not a THING person. I mean I like shoes, clothes, purses, etc. but never really enough to ask for it for as a gift. However, something that I am drawn to this year (maybe not as a gift, but just drawn to) is an iPad....WHAT!!! A geeky toy?! Yes, ME! I just want to play with it first...get a feel for it....see what it's like. I think when Shawn gave me his Zune that was a bit of the turning point (although I rarely use it like I want).

Something else I have been thinking about here lately is the idea of just going into a store/mall and shopping...without the thought of what I was spending...wouldn't that be nice? I don't mean anything extravagant, but just a day without the kids (or maybe with C.) maybe with a friend...or sister... just doing whatever. Going from store to store, eating lunch, no agenda, and having a good time. Seems like ages since I have not been racing here and there. Spending $$ on me...not the kiddos...or someone else. I think that is what I would want for Christmas...a day for me...or a Girls day. I say that now...I might change my mind...who knows.

Lets see...what else is on my mind. Not much else, just can't sleep and ready for Christmas break at school. I probably won't post before Christmas, so I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment