Monday, May 31, 2010

2 faces + 1 body= the ugly truth

*** This post was originally written almost 2 years ago***

For a long time have struggled with myself...any one who knows me knows this. Well, recently, I think I figured out why. Maybe it isn't me...it is everyone else. Maybe not EVERYONE...but people that I let get to me. Those that really don't matter. I have come to realize that there are a lot of people that fall under the category of this post. TWO-FACED. Yes, we can all be that way at times. But, I think there are a lot of people that way a lot of the time. It is very frustrating. Why be that way? What is the purpose? What is to gain? Why do I see it but ignore it? Well...I am done with it. I am always the nice person, never stepping on anyone's toes...always trying to create peace and never wanting there to be drama. DONE...DONE! Not that I want Drama, but my goodness, people need to get over themselves!

Here is my new edit***
Women cause so much DRAMA! I am over it and done. Unfortunately, this drama has cause a loss of some really good friendships. But, it has also led to stronger bods between others. I do not regret anything I have said or done, but I regret that it has caused pain. I am who I am... I love who I love... and really do cherish or have cherished those in my life even if they do not feel the same way...

It all just sucks.

Laura from Piece of Cake is like my blogger idol. She touches on every area of her life in her blog and I respect and love her so much. When I grow up, I want to be like her! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment