Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My New Title

As of last Friday I started a new job...thus the new title. I am a Special Education Educational Assistant. I was SUPER excited about this job when I found out that I got...even before then the thought of the job made me excited. Well, now that I have started it, I am LOVING it.

I work with the GREATEST people and that fact alone makes the rumors of what could happen in the classroom makes it all worth while. I work with 2 other women. Now, we all know how 3 women couped up in a small space can be after about 8 hours, 5 days a week can be, but I think it is going to be the BEST year!

School starts in less than a week and all I can think is, "Where in the world did Summer go?" I had all these big plans and ideas that were to be completed and I wanted it to be a lazy kind of summer...but now it is gone.

That is okay though because Fall is right around the corner and I LOVE Fall! It is my favorite Season. The smell of cool mornings. The warm sweaters or long sleeve tees to keep you warm. The windows open and a nice, sometimes warm, sometimes cool breeze blowing through. Football on the TV (GO TITANS!). I can't wait! With Fall though Christmas isn't far behind...then there is all of the madness that follows that! (But I love that too!)

On the Update front...here are a few things:

*I am no longer watching my Niece and Nephew...they have home sitter...but it was planned to be this way from the beginning.
*We will no longer be having anything to do with my Father-in-law as the house he was renting/purchasing from us was trashed when we told him to get out. We are done...sad though that it had to come to that!
*We found out what my mystery illness is: Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome...look it up...crazy how everything matched. The Dr. I saw was awesome and he got it right after me only being in there for about 5 minutes. (BTW, if you are in the Nashville, TN area and are looking for a good G.I doc...Dr. Howard Mertz is GREAT...he was rated #1 by his peers in the Nashville area.)

Off to make my list for the day! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment