Saturday, July 18, 2009

Haircuts

Here are a few cuts that I like. I want my hair short...like a bob. The back needs to be flat...it can have layers,but I don't want poofiness (is that even a word?). It has to be easy in terms of fixing it. I don't mind a flat iron so that is cool with me if I have to use it a lot. I like the A-symmetrical cut where it is longer in the front and some volume on top in the back.

The idea here is I would like some input on what you think.

A.
Of course there is the Pickler haircut. SUPER cute.


B. This one is REALLY cute and it is very NOT messy...which fits my personality.
Very sleek, but may lay REALLY flat on my head and I DON'T like that.

C.


Every week we watch SYTYCD and Randi's hair is sooooo cute. When I see her I always say, "I LOVE her haircut", well here it is! Mine is kinda like it now...but not really. I like the front length as it lets you curl if you want or pin it back.

D. Hmmm...I like this one...REALLY cute, but I don't know how it would look with my face shape. I think it would require a blow out for the volume, but I like the volume.
What do you think? A, B, C, or D
Please feel free to comment if you like.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am going to get it cut today and I think this is the one I am going with...but first we have to get Corrin's hair fixed because they jacked it up! :)

    ReplyDelete