Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Weight struggles

I don't have much time to go into my whole weight issues...but until I a few years after I had kiddos I was between a size 2-4. I crept up to a 6...then an 8...and finally got up to a 12-14. Of course, sizing depends on the brand, but this is where I was.

Last year, I decided I didn't like where I was sitting in size and weight. I joined WW and did good for a couple of weeks...then the new wore off...life happened and it fell to the side. I continued to put on a little her and there. Plus, I was not really active...just at work.

This year (3 months ago) I decided that I wanted to lose and again joined WW. I have lost 17 lbs. However, now my WW subscription in over. I am doing good in the eating area, but not in the exercising. I am continuing to lose and have a reasonable goal for my height. I have joined myfitnesspal to help me. on the side you will find my tracker. I ask that you help to keep me accountable. :)

Please.

I will also go into this topic a little more deeply when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment