Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall

This fall weather has been bliss!!! I have had the windows open for a week and the candles with fall scents are lit! It is so NICE outside!! Being out of school has let enjoy the weather even more!

There has been so much going on that I don't even know where to begin.

  • it seems like EVERYONE I know is pregnant! I bet I can name at least 20 people that are pregnant and due between now and early March. It is a great blessing for these folks! Many of which have struggled with getting pregnant.
  • both the kiddos are in Middle School now and that means there things going on left and right...on top of their wonderful new attitudes!
  • I have been couponing like crazy and saving more than $400 on groceries in the month of August. Much of the stuff is below $1 so I have been able to make quite a nice little stockpile.
  • I haven't found a teaching position as of yet. This means I am still doing the Ed. Assistant thing, but this year I am at a different school and working in inclusion.
  • C and I have joined a new church!! It is a great church!!
This is all I can think of right now...I have been trying to relax as much as possible, but this is nearly impossible. :(

I hope you are enjoying fall... It is my favorite season!


No comments:

Post a Comment