Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's been awhile!

It has been a full 6 months since I blogged...but I have a good reason (well, maybe not). I have officially graduated from college with 2 degrees in education and a minor in psychology. This last semester was the most trying as a lot has happened in our house since I last blogged (another post). Now, I am searching for teaching jobs and looking into starting my Master's this fall...yes I am crazy.

I have a lot to prepare for if that is something that I do, plus I have to finish my Praxis tests.

I got to looking at my resolutions from the previous post and I am not doing so well. :( I do not think I have complete or even begun any of them. That is in a way what brought me to the blog today. Due to everything that has gone on in my house in the last six months, I have gotten away from me and peace. I have really fallen away from some really important things that have previously helped me in troubling times. I have to find that again. Thus, the reason i got to looking at my resolutions.

This weekend we are going camping with some of our closest/best friends. I am also hoping that this will be a bit of a jump start for me in relaxation, peace, and finding me again. We are going to be on the lake and I know the beauty of God will be seen...I just want to slow down and take it all in.

Something else I am doing is trying to simplify my life and house. This means removing obstacles and clearing a free path to life. I am not a clutter person anyways, but I live with a couple. :) This will include getting everything out of our lives that is keeping us from being the best us. I know when fall rolls around and school begins I will be (hopefully) busy with a new classroom. Simplifying has to be a mindset and physical process.




No comments:

Post a Comment