Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summertime!

In the last several weeks I have found myself quite bored. Now that I have graduated (at least from the 2 year college) this is the first time in 2 years that I haven't had school work to do. due to that fact, I have been quite bored...even to the point of taking up reading! With Summer right around the corner I am faced with many realities:

1. My son will soon be entering into the double-digits in terms of his age.
2. I am at least half way though my college career.
3. My hubby and I will have our 10 years anniversary in July.
4. My hubby and I will both be 30 in September.
5. I am convinced that bathing suits weren't made for people who have had children...LOL!

This summer I am babysitting my niece (5) and nephew (8 weeks old). This is very exciting for me! I have already made out a weekly schedule and daily routine, along with daily menus! WOOOHOOO!!! I am ahead of the game! Now, obviously, my nephew won't be partaking in any of the events.

I actually look forward to my kiddos being out of school! I love sleeping late and getting to do absolutely nothing...as much as possible!

Bring in the sun! I am ready for Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment