Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Life Sucks...sometimes

I live in a world where on the outside it may seem great...and maybe not to others. But, one area that is a sucky situation for me is that between S and I on certain issues. Christianity, the Bible, etc. are VERY hot topics between us...among others. We usually agree to disagree, and have no issues.

Most times, it is ok, but recently he spends more time talking to his "online fiends" that he does me. And, when are differences are brought out to the public, I feel like I am fighting a battle that I cannot win... not that, that is the goal, but it is always nice to know that I have a protective husband. I used to feel that way. In the last several months, I feel more like he sees me as the enemy instead of his partner.

For example, today he posted something on FB regarding his religious beliefs. I was going to love him through it, as I fully believe that he has the right to say and feel however he does. I ended up chiming in due to a comment someone said. I felt that it was direct attack on me and he "liked" it. I feel like I am alone now. We are sitting in the same room (have been all day) and I bet we haven't spoken 10 sentences to each other. Yet, he can talk all day online about what is wrong, what he believes, how I am wrong/our arguments (this is my own assumption), and ignore me.

It just leaves me feeling very sad, but my best friend (him) is not who I can turn to. :(

Just needed to vent.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there,Rachael.Be strong,have faith & keeping praying. God will get you thru this.

    ReplyDelete