Thursday, June 26, 2008

Faith and growing

I recently took parts if this blog and posted it on my myspace page in that blog. For me that is a huge step in who I am becoming. I have even in the tiniest way gotten over some fear. Those people know me personally. They will see my flaws and see my innermost workings. What will they think? Am I really as insane as I think I might be? :) What if I have failed in some peoples eyes?



After a lot of searching and thinking about these questions I have come to realize that I will always fail in someones eyes. I may fail as a wife or mom on some days. I may fail as a Christian to some. I may fail as a friend. BUT and that is a big but. The failures that I have are forgiven by God. He never leaves me and He always reminds me that he is there.



I found this video on Youtube and it moves me to tears every time I see it. This is such a great depiction of what God does for us. He takes it all away even when we fail Him he is still there and always will be.







I hope that this video impacts you like it has me. It reminds me that He thinks I am worth it All.


No comments:

Post a Comment